Sunday, July 09, 2006

Update: Dale Magazine Covers

Okay, here's the deal. I'm a perfectionist, so when I was thinking a few days ago that I started my blog in April and that the first cover was only for June, I got annoyed. Thus, I decided to make covers for both April and May, making the June cover with Marta Berzkalna the third cover instead of the first and the July cover with Rachel Alexander the fourth cover instead of the second. You can see the edited versions of both these covers down below.

Now, when I had to decide which girls should do these covers, I came up with the idea that the original three Dale Girls deserved a cover asap. So I put Tanya Dziahileva on the April cover and Morgane Dubled on the May cover. Which leaves us with Du Juan. I'm afraid you'll just have to wait and see what I have for her in August.


Dale Magazine 01, April 2006: Tanya Dziahileva; The Sweetest Spring.


Dale Magazine 02, May 2006: Morgane Dubled; You're The Queen! So Dress Up


Dale Magazine 03, June 2006: Marta Berzkalna; Smokin' Hot...

Dale Magazine 04, July 2006: Rachel Alexander; A Daring Summer. Take The Plunge!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eBambi
The models - photographers (but not only) social network.
Join now:
http://www.ebambi.com

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home