Monday, October 30, 2006

Dale Mag 08, November 2006



After seven issues with a Dale Girl on the cover, I decided there is no harm in putting other gorgeous models on the cover of Dale Magazine as well. So for the November issue of Dale Mag the honours go to the slammingly gorgeous fellow Dutchy, Doutzen Kroes. She is a supermodel in the making booking huge million dollar contracts. So an appearance on the cover of Dale Magazine could not be absent from her resumé! For the eighth issue already, Doutzen shines in a beautiful nude picture stating exactly what I want Novemver to do: unveiling The Naked Truth!

3 Comments:

Blogger - said...

Yay! Doutzen! I love her.
She's an amazing model, and she's getting many new editorials!
Beautiful girl i wish i could have her lips!
Great picture!
Have a great day

8:49 PM  
Blogger Mr-Dale said...

Thanks daria! I wish I could check out your blog as well, but your profile is invisible, so I can't access the link :(

2:47 PM  
Blogger dewi said...

Her hair is so beautiful like that!!!!!

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home