Thursday, May 17, 2007

New Model Crush: Genevieve Godbout



In a new topic you'll see more often I will present to you totally new girls that have caught my eye and made me fall in love with: New Model Crush. First up is Genevieve Godbout. This Montreal native totally worked the Dior cruise show. She looked like such a regal queen and totally stole my heart when I found her sexy pics at her motheragency Folio. In New York she is signed with Marilyn. I hope to see her way more! What a stunner!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dario M said...

I've talked to her in Montréal at the shoping mall. Even if she was casualy dressed she still manages to take your breath away. Those eyes are mesmerizing. And its not only her stunning beauty but her friendly smile and attitude that make u go nuts.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home