Sunday, July 30, 2006

Classic Beauty Defined


Meet Ukrainian girl Snejana Onopka. The ultimate definition of 'the classic' beauty. Clear skin, fair hair, cheeckbones to die for and eyes that seem to stare everyone to sleep. She is one of the biggest crazes in the fashion world and has already been in and on numerous Vogues, campaigns for brands such as Dolce & Gabbana and is currently in, among others, the Gucci campaign. Besides her somewhat lacking walk, there is nothing to hate about this girl. Not that that walk stopped her from doing shows, because she was litteraly everywhere last ready-to-wear and haute couture show season. She is gonna be bigger than huge, I tell you. That is, if you think she isn't already.

2 Comments:

Blogger - said...

I love this Blog. The pictures are awesome! You're going ot be in my links.
Snejana is such a great and cute model, I really wish her the best. My favourite Snejana's work are her Dolce & Gabbana's adds, in wich I think she looks stunning.

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eBambi
The models - photographers (but not only) social network.
Join now:
http://www.ebambi.com

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home